How do I submit a review?
Reviews are popular because one of the best ways of gauging a service or product is to read what other consumers have to say about their experience!
- Inappropriate language - Reviews cannot contain profanity or symbols that stand in for such language. Additionally, name calling and other types of offensive and derogatory language are not permitted.
- Use of 3rd party names - Full names of individuals other than yourself are not permitted.
- Lack of focus - When describing your experience at a community, keep the focus of the review limited to the property, overall management, neighborhood, or activities within the local area. Content on extraneous topics are subject to rejection.
- Fair Housing violations - Language on Apartments.com must comply with the Fair Housing Act. Common content that should be avoided is the mention of government vouchers (Section 8), preference or discrimination allegations in housing due to race/religion/ethnicity, etc. Please refer to the Fair Housing Act link above for additional information and contact information for HUD.
- External references - Avoid including names of competing communities and management companies. The naming of (or directing others to) other websites, links, email addresses, or phone numbers is strictly prohibited.
There is no ability to edit a review, nor is there any option to upload photos; therefore, reviews encouraging the public to look at 'attached photos' will not publish. Any author who wishes to have his or her published review removed from the site should send a request to email@example.com and provide the community name, community address, title of the review, and the email address used to submit the review.
If you have questions regarding Apartments.com reviews, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.