Apply to Rentals
How to apply to properties and share your screening reports.
- How much does it cost to apply?
- Why can't my Consumer Report be viewed?
- What are Common Issues when Applying Online?
- How do I upload documents to my application?
- How to apply to rentals through Apartments.com
- How do I check the status of my application?
- What do I do if the App Invitation Expired?
- How do I remove a Co-Applicant?
- What happens after I submit my Application?
- My application wasn't accepted - What's next?
- Require a refund after applying to a property?
- What if I don't have a SSN or ITIN for an application?
- How can I apply as a co-applicant?
- Does submitting an application affect my credit score?
- Why can I apply to some listings but not others?
- Does my Consumer Report fee cover a spouse or family member too?
- How do I use the Request to Apply feature?
- How do I apply with roommates or my spouse?
- What's a TransUnion ResidentScore?
- I'm having trouble verifying my identity. What should I do?